Sunday, September 27, 2009

FALL

Well, I hate this "I can only blog on the weekend" thing. I am so busy during the week it is crazy! I am all over the place and don't have much time to sit and relax (aka craft!) This week I didn't craft at all. I have so many projects on the go, and none of them are getting done. I had a few hours today after I cleaned the house to sit down and decide what I should do.

 This week when I went to visit dad, we went to IGA and he bought me a fall bouquet. I new exactly what I was going to do with it! I got a tin can, with some foam in the bottom and shoved the wheat in it. I wrapped the can with burlap and tied a little string around it. I love it!

I need stuff for fall! I got my fall/halloween bins out and most of it was for halloween! Anyway, next I found these at the dollar store and fell in love.

I got some dowels, and foam balls like so...

And the finished product is


This.
Do you think they need a bow or something? hmm
While I had the moss out I decided to make this sign as well


Michael said it looked like a kid from our class made it.

And I had one more project I wanted to complete. "FALL" in picture frames. I originally saw it Here. I had an idea to change it up a little so I got some sticks and went to town. I took the glass out of the frames and used the sticks to spell "FALL"





I very much disliked this. hahahahahahah It looked like a kid made it! haha I ended up using only one piece of the scrapbook paper ( I bought 2) , so I decided to try again, (with nice black letters!)
 
Much better! I don't know what I was thinking with the sticks!



I hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend!

5 comments:

  1. oh I love those topiaries you made!! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I love fall decor and you've done a great job! Thanks for linking your autumn inspiration to the Fall Festival!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty!! i like it all! and yes the black letters look much better then the sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how everything came together! It makes for a very pretty mantel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did some topiaries too! Check them out at http://sprwmn.blogspot.com/2009/10/tiered-topiaries.html

    ReplyDelete