Sunday, November 29, 2009

What a weekend!

Well, I had a lovely weekend until the end of course! I will explain later!
I had a great time when we went to see Kayla! The drive was long, but at least Tor was with me!

 
We went shopping and thrifting, out for breakfast and dinner! I found some great stuff at the few thrift stores we went to.


 my new chair for my craft room
 


new wool and this cute stand...that I ended up doing this with



this is really cute on!


love both of these!!
And my favourite purchase of the day (not a thrift store)


lovelovelove!
So we left, and drove to the corner to meet Aunt Li.
She same, picked Tor up and left. I went to leave, turned the key and NOTHING.
It didn't even turn over! Ah. At least I was only 5 minutes from home and Mike could come get me. Today we used dad's CAA and towed it to the shop. They think its the starter! So, Merry Christmas to me! What a week it has been!

We finally got all the Christmas stuff out, I will post pictures sometime this week. (hopefully) I have so much to do before the Open House ahhhhh

I also made something today, little...and am working on other things as well.
I got this cute bowl at the dollarstore


and I had this wood base from a wine carafe

It came off and I couldn't get it to stay back on.
Anyway, I just made this


Yay Christmas!

Hope you all had a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I love you so much, I might not murder you for putting up those pictures.

    Thanks for coming to visit.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete