Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My old rocker.

I found a lot of great stuff thrifting the other day! I didn't even take pictures of it all, because it is in the crazy messy room of mine and I don't want to have to go and find it (it is really messy!) 

Everything was 50% off (I love when that happens!) I bought some pj pants, a nice shirt, a men's flannel shirt(for me), and yahtzee(that Mike and I have already been into!) And Hazel too!



I got:

do you see a theme here? The theme for my bedroom possibly?
I also got a silver tray with handles, two mini white plates for the wall, a glass jar and some other stuff...
But my favourite of the day was this!

This old rocker. They had just put it out and it was still rocking when I grabbed it.
I don't know if I should keep it inside or put it outside in the summer
either way I love it and had to have it!!!
It folds up flat too! I was glad because if it didn't, K might have had to sit in the trunk!

On a side note, I bought the paint for our room today and will be painting Friday!
I will keep you posted!!!


4 comments:

  1. that rocker is too cool!!! I can't believe it folds up flat!! How cool is that?! I've never even heard of that before! Excellent finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some lovely things...and I agree with the first two commenters, the rocker IS fabulous!!

    Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finds!yatzee is such a fun game..sort of addicting isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete