Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Weekend slash Vtine's Day Decor!

I picked up some stuff on friday at this new liquidation place! Well, I hadn't heard of it before until a flyer appeared in the paper so I don't know if it was new! Anyway...I picked up
 
This basket and 3 brand new patterns for .99 each! Also
 
This pottery barn book, and something for my sister! (so I can't show you!)
Anyway,  not a bad place. It will probably be a hit and miss kind of thing!
I also picked these up
 
So beautiful! I want spring to come very badly. I am in that dark gloomy winter mood. Do you get that?!
I also tried my take at the burlap wreath. Oh. DISASTER!
 
(only because the form I used wasn't as strong so it bends and is not a complete circle. hahahahah I will try again though, because I like the look of it! I will let you know how that goes!)

My college roomate came up for a visit in the country yesterday!
 
We went skating, played some wii, watched a little Dexter and had dinner. It was very nice. We should do it way more often!

Well, I guess now I was show you my little Valentine's Day corner
 
It's not much, but I never ever decorate for Valentine's Day. There are still so many projects I have book marked, but it looks as though my time is running out!!
 
I wrapped the wreath that was already there with ribbon
 
Made this little pillow from my old sweater that had some major holes
 
I loved this sweater!!
 
Got this red plate at the dollarstore
 
Filled my beautiful jars with candy. How do you like the big one? Ma and Pa got that for me! Love! I also recall there being more candy in those jars.......Michael....
 
And just some painted candle sticks. (I have to light those candles!)
And that's all she wrote! There may be one or two more projects before Sunday. I will let you know for sure if there will be! 

Back to work tomorrow. I hope everyone had a great weekend!


Oh p.s My sewing class was just fine. There were 6 of us in total and everyone was very nice! Nothing to worry about of course. I will have to show you my pj pants I finish!!



3 comments:

  1. What if you just use clear fishing line to hook the burlap wreath to the inner edge of the grapevine one? That would round out the shape some more for you. I like the floppy look of it as is though. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your pj pants- and those patterns you picked up are sweet.

    ReplyDelete