Friday, March 12, 2010

March Break!


Here's to my 99th post!! And here's to the start of March Break! I have relaxed all day! I do have to work in a bit but only for a few hours. Next week will consist of painting, crafting, cleaning, and getting rid of stuff I no longer need! As well as putting out my Easter decorations, and getting the mantel and shelves looking good in the living room! Also a natural detox! On top of all that house stuff, I want to have lunch with a couple of my old fmx girls, have a sewing day with gramma and visit sister. Geez. Sounds as busy as usual! haha

I am most looking forward to seeing my sister/bestie Kayla
lovelovelovelovelove!!

I am really looking forward to next week!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hurrah for sister-bonding.
    I love you, and cannot wait!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete