Thursday, April 15, 2010

My old rocker, stained.

I haven't completed any crafts as of late. I am in a little bit of a rut I guess you would say. I have folders FULL of ideas, but just would rather sit and do nothing. I am very busy during the week and feel like I'm moving 100 miles a minute!! So when I do have a night or day free for myself, all I want to do is sit and relax because I can't do that at all during the week!! What a cycle!! 

Mom and dad conviced me to stain the old chair I got at Value village, and I am so glad I did!
 This is the old chair.... and the new chair.....
It looks awesome!!! (I think anyway!)
It is very dark but I love it!!! And did you notice those beautiful flowers? My amazing boyfriend picked those up for me....just because!! I have had a pretty rough week and haven't been myself. I have been kind of "down"....I am not really sure why, but I feel better already!!!
 I put them in a pitcher I had...love them! Thanks so much baby!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


So, this weekend I have plans to make a few things, and change my craft room around, to the other side where my yoga room is....it will be a lot of work to move everything but I can't wait!!!! I just want the weekend to come already!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful chair, Ashley, lovely pictures! Hope your weekend is great. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Most of the time, I never think about staining...but paint doesn't always work for everything!

    Yeah, I've been in a craft rut too. I just don't have the room to store everything, nor do I want to have tons of stuff.

    ReplyDelete