Friday, April 30, 2010

A random post

I sure haven't blogged in a while! I am still not competly 100% myself yet..I am working on it! I am much better and I really think I need days like today. (I had a PD day and had the day off) I had a great day. I got to work out and sit in the sunshine...and complete my first project in ages!!!

Last week I went thrifting with my sister and picked up this little guy for $5.99
 I decided on white (of course) and went to town. I had a little incident with the door, meaning it came out and couldn't get it back in. I took the other one out and painted away. I decided on baskets to put inside instead of the doors and this is what I came up with.....
 I have come to the conclusion that I don't really like it...hahahahah So I am going to try as hard as I can to get the doors back on. They are sliding doors on a track so I don't know how successful that will be! hahah

On another note, I am thrifting with my fave ladies tomorrow!! sisterface and my cousin TS We are always ridiculous when we get together
 (cute shot from 2008) hahahahhahha I guess we didn't like what we picked!
(one from 2009)

I love them like CRAZY and can't wait to go...and see what I come back with!



3 comments:

  1. Haha, I hate doing something and then deciding I don't like it...but, I do love the 60's shape of the table, can't wait to see if you will get the door back on!

    Enjoy the thrifting- I hope you strike gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table looks cute, even more in person.

    p.s. Could you have found two less flattering pictures of me? I sort of hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its cute but if you can't the the doors back on try squares of plexi-glass and back them with contact paper or even scrapbook paper. Then they won't be see-though. That would be cute with the white and a cute patterned paper for the doors. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete