Saturday, May 22, 2010

My recent Finds

 I am so excited for the long weekend, you don't even know! I really need an extra day off. I think there are only 26 school days left and Ashley is off for the summer! I can't wait. I will be working part time, but only a few days a week which is perfect for me!

This weekend I am planning on finishing a few things I have wanted to finish forever! Hopefully I can finally do it!  I think with Monday off I will be able to! 

I wanted to show you a few of my recent finds at the tent sale I went to with mom, dad, gram and aunt les..
Cute garden sign
 Wooden star, only .50! I dont know what I am going to do with it yet, but I will find something!
 A $1 tray!! This will be painted (probably white) and will be more my style!
 Candle and wreath
 cloche, reed diffuser and plate hangers!
 I think this is the least amount of stuff I have ever got there! (we go every year) But I am ok with it!! I love it all!


1 comment: