Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Cute Tray


Today I have been working on a few things. One was with this tray. Remember I got it for $1?
It's cute but not my style. I wanted to keep the red edges so I thought I should cover up the middle somehow.
ROPE!

I twirled and glued for a while. I think it turned out really nice
Love it! The other thing I was working on involves this table cloth...but thats all I can say!
Well, I will tell you that it has something to do with the lonely corner in our yard.
Don't mind the really long grass! Hopefully it will be cut this weekend!
 I'm going to jazz it up! You wait!! While I was out there I thought I should take a picture of the garden to show you how much it is growing! Way better then last year!!
We expanded this garden by half this year. I'm glad we did. Those zucchini are out of control!

Last night we took Sadie to the pond. I could sit there all day, seriously. And I love to watch her explore. She is still very cautious and curious of the water! Mike decided to fish.
He caught one! Well of course Sadie was right in there, so curious!
No one has called yet, so it looks like we get to keep her!! It is great having another dog around. She is really sweet!

Well, enjoy your weekend and I will keep you posted on the transformation of the back corner!!



p.s I am linking the tray up here



4 comments:

  1. The tray redo is great, but your greatest find is Sadie!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the tray!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love what you did with the tray. You're very creative, I don't think I could've thought of that.

    ReplyDelete