Monday, August 29, 2011

Make it Monday : New Corkboard

Hey guys!
I found some cork tiles at the dollarstore!

(3 tiles to a pack)  I bought 2. I already had an idea of what I wanted to do with them...cover them with cool material. I have a ton of old, vintage, floral material from a lady at school.

This is so easy! Lay down your cork on top of a piece of material and glue!

I used little finishing nails, and nailed it into the wall, alternating patterns.

What do you think? I also added a piece of the banner my cousin made me from the shower
So now I have a nice easy way to organize all my ideas and magazine clippings!


I am going to link up to the following parties



6 comments:

  1. Looks great..I want some for my boys room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the dollar store? Lucky! I had to buy mine at Target and they cost quite a bit. I love the fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! Your banner adds a really nice touch! That fabric is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty and looks so easy to make. So many options too to fit in with anyone's decor.

    I would like to invite you to this Wednedsay's Bunny Hop Party :)

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    @ Bunny Jean's Decor and More!
    (my MAIN blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This came out very cute. And functional!


    ~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking



    A Mother Seeking...




    This week, "When Life Hands You Lemons..."

    ReplyDelete