Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Try it Tuesday : Parmesan Broccoli

I found this recipe on Pinterest...where else?! I think it will become a regular over here...it was soooo delish! And so easy to make! 

Parmesan Broccoli

Preheat a baking sheet on the lower rack in a 450 oven. Blanch 1 head chopped broccoli in boiling water with salt and sliced garlic for 1 minute; drain. Toss with a splash of olive oil, a handful each of breadcrumbs and parmesan, salt and pepper. Place on the hot baking sheet and top with more cheese and breadcrumbs; roast until golden, 15 minutes. 

The recipe originally came from food network.com. I am so glad Pinterest exists! Otherwise I would probably  never come across this! Try it! You can thank me later!

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm sounds yummy! Will try for tonight's supper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try it!? And if so did you love it?! :)

    ReplyDelete