Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Baby DIY #3 : Cute Curtains

This weeks baby DIY project involved curtains! I bought white curtain panels at Giant Tiger for the nursery. They ended up being a little too short. I didn't take a before picture, but you will see how short they were with the fabric being where it is.

I bought this fabric at Walmart:
 It has the yellow, aqua and white that I like. The green is a little off, but I didn't think that would matter too much!
I just cut it, pinned it and sewed! :) 
 
Here is the end result:
I am very happy with how they turned out! I have fabric left over so I am thinking of either making a tie to tie them back, adding a strip of fabric somewhere on the actual curtain, or making a pillow for the rocking chair! We will see!!

Ashley

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! The room looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jaclyn! You should come over and see it in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute, aren't you glad those curtains where to short!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete