Thursday, October 25, 2012

Spearmint Baby!!

Have you heard of the blog Spearmint Baby?! I found it halfway through my pregnancy and now read it daily!! I love it! Shari features soon to be moms and their bumps, photos of the day, DIY's, different baby related toys and items and her own kids!! For the Moms to be and the photos of the day people submit their photos and stories!! I decided I should send her my story! She featured it on her blog today!


To see the rest of the article, go visit SPEARMINT BABY....and check out all the other fun stuff over there too.

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Spearmint Baby. I love your style and thriftiness (that's a word, right?).
    We have a couple of things in common...I'm also pregnant, due in November, and stenciled wallpaper on our bedroom wall!
    Anyway, I'm so glad I found your blog.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nichole!!! We do have a lot in common! When are you due in November?

    ReplyDelete