Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 10 favourite projects of 2012!

Here are my top 10 favourite projects from 2012!
After searching the blog I really didn't post or craft too much this year! We will see what 2013 brings for the blog and if I will be able to blog/craft as much with a little babe!
As usual number one is my most favourite project

10
I was very proud of my cute felt owl

9
I thought my first ever Easter mantel turned out pretty good!

8
I love how the painted place mats look on the table

7
 
Love everything birch!

6
This was my first baby project...love the banners

5
How cool is this deer head?!

4
Love how the chocolate cupcake toppers turned out

3
Loved my first every Halloween mantel

2
 
Lovelovelove the paper owl art for the nursery

1
And my number one favourite project would be the nursery!! It is my favourite room in the house and the one I am most proud of! I hope Adalyn loves it as much as I do! 

Not too bad 2012!! Let's see what 2013 brings!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment