Sunday, February 24, 2013

A question for you!

Hey everyone! I have a question for you! As you all know my baby has become the centre of my world! I love every minute of being a mommy! I have been posting lots of stuff on baby...updates, diy's, wishlists...My question to you is...Should I start a baby blog or should I continue to post here?! There have hardly been any house posts. Partly because there aren't too many more changes we want to make to our house (because we rent) and  partly because the things we want to do...we haven't got around too! So what do you think I should do? Start a baby blog or keep this blog and post lots of baby stuff, and house stuff when I get around to it!?  I would love your thoughts!

Thanks so much!


Should I start a baby blog?
  
pollcode.com free polls 



Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment