Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Adalyn's Valentine's Day "Wish List"

The holidays are so much  more fun with a baby! I always loved all the holidays and decorated the house for most of them...but to have a baby and start traditions is so much fun! (Not to mention dressing them up and having photo shoots!)

Sometimes I wish I had lots of money. I would be buying Adalyn lots of amazing Valentine's Day clothing and accessories!! Here is a rough idea of what I would want to buy her...let's call it my wishlist!




1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

If you know me at all you know I am thrifty!!! Therefore I made Adalyn's Valentine's day outfit!!! I had a friend over and we made some adorable onesies! I also later made a cute skirt. I will be posting it soon...but you should know it turned out really cute and for a fraction of one of the outfits above! I love when that happens!!

I think I can make that happen again! Look how cute this Valentine's Day envelope from Pottery Barn Kids is!! I am going to try to make it for less money! I will let you know how it goes!
Anyway, I just thought I would share my wish list with you!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment