Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Good as Gold!

I don't know about you but I am loving all the gold I am seeing for baby! I might just  have to make a few cute gold pieces for my sweet babe to wear! Here are some of my favourite!

1 What a cute, gold headband! Etsy-My Sweetie Bean
2 Look at this gold dot cardigan! C'mon! Super cute! Diesel in Bloom
3 Some more cute, gold hair accessories! Etsy- My Sweetie Bean
4 Look at these super cute DIY gold glitter suspenders! Ruffles and Stuff
5 A little gold paint will update any pair of shoes! Diesel in Bloom
6 A beautiful gold headband! Etsy-Pink Paisley Bowtique
7 Look at these DIY gold tip mary janes! Super cute! Le Zoe Musings
8 These DIY gold arrow leggings are super cute! Diesel in Bloom
9 Maybe I should paint some of the blocks Adalyn has? The Haystack Needle

 I can start creating because I found some gold paint! As usual I have so many ideas in my head and so little time to complete them all! I guess that is what being a mama is all about! I wouldn't trade any second of it though, that's for sure!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment