Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter "Wish List"

When I went searching for cute Easter stuff for Adalyn I was surprised at how much stuff I found! They have the cutest toys and outfits out there! Here are some cute clothes from Carter's!
1/2/3/4/5

how cute!
Here are some other cute clothes!

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9
I did end up buying the super cute crochet hat...but she doesn't have any more in stock at the moment!

Here are a bunch of super cute toys as well!

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10

And what about some BOOKS!

1/2/3/4/5

So there you have it! Adalyn's Easter wish list! I wonder what the Easter bunny will end up getting her...and what I will end up making her! There are some big plans going on over here! hahahah! You will have to wait and see!

Ashley



2 comments:

  1. Putting babies in rabbit hats is just too adorable! I'm working at Hallmark currently (do you have those in Canada?) and all their rabbit merchandise is so cute. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete