Monday, November 18, 2013

Adalyn's Playroom : Christmas Edition

I finished decorating the playroom this weekend! Here is how it turned out:

   I covered the beanbag with a blanket to make it more festive!

I made a cute tree banner from foam trees from the dollarstore. They are sticky so I took the backing half off, stuck it on the ribbon and put the backing back on. Super easy!

Here is our Gallery wall. I hope it is full of Christmas art soon! I re-arranged it and added some clipboards. Most of the frames were horizontal before and I found it very hard to find free art. Most people make them the other way!

Here is our Christmas corner. I have our books on the shelf and some in the box. (And these are only the board books. The paper backs are on her shelves upstairs! I will have to show you her room soon!)

I just bought the deer book this week. It is called "Our Little Deer" and it is the sweetest book!

I added a "Make a Banner" to the other side of the wall and stuck some Christmas trees on there too. I think it looks pretty cute. The only thing that is bugging me is the random pink bin. I'm going back to the dollar store to get another red one before I go crazy!

The other side of the wall is pretty boring. I added some cute deer art on the wall and some garland around the door.

So there it is.

In my head I thought it would be more extravagant and busy, but I am happy with how it turned out. Just the right amount. Although I would secretly like a little tree in there for her and some lights too. Maybe I will be updating the post soon! :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment