Friday, December 13, 2013

Adalyn's Room : Christmas Edition

I thought I would show you a few pictures of Adalyn's Christmas room! As you all know by now I lovelovelove Christmas and  loved the idea of having a Christmas room for Adalyn! Anyway, it was fun decorating it. Addy loves it too!

 I love our reading corner, that we are actually using! We read to Addy every night before bed now, while she has her bottle! It is one of my favourite parts of the day. (When it is my day! We take turns!)
 These are Addy's big girl Christmas books! All of her Christmas board books are downstairs.
 I made a pom pom garland and think it's pretty cute!
 and of course used my build a banner!
 This little Rudolph was from my Mom and Dad last year!
 Here's Harriet, just hanging out!
 I added some festive things to the bookshelves.
 I added another garland and some Christmas photos to the shelf
 Look at her Santa picture from last year...passed right out! This years wasn't much better. She screamed! lol Look at her tiny footprint too! Awww. I can't believe how big she is now!

 Love my build a banner and my prints! The two red prints were free from Little Baby Garvin and the one in the middle was from Printable Wisdom
 I love her winter sheet!! It is actually a twin set I got at Walmart. I just wrapped the fitted sheet around the crib mattress. I can use this for years to come!

Anyway, what do you think? Some may think I am a little crazy decorating her room for Christmas but I love this holiday the most, and love my baby even more! How could I not?!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment