Thursday, January 2, 2014

Top 10 FAVOURITE projects/activities of 2013!

I can't believe another year has come and gone. It is scary how fast everything goes! You really have to sit back and take a look at everything around you! This year has been special for me because Adalyn started sitting up, crawling, walking and talking. It has been amazing watching her grow into her own little person. I love her more then anything else on this planet! This year hasn't been all positive though. There was some family challenges that we had to deal with. I am hoping 2014 will be a better year in that aspect!

It was really hard to pick only ten of my favourite projects/activities this year! It is funny how they are all related in some way to babies!! It is funny how things change!! Anyway, here they are...

10. I did love the hoop update, even though I have already changed them! Lol


9. Love how the winter snowflakes turned out!!


8. The felt Pumpkin I made for the playroom was a big hit

 7. Loved the painted gold onesie!

  6. Our first sensory activity: SAND!
 

  5. The foam Christmas tree I made for the bath
 4. The Valentine's Day Onesies my friend and I painted for the babes!


 3. The bow tie onesie we made for Zachary!

2. Adalyn's first birthday decor: pink and gold cupcake theme!!

And my most favourite project of 2013?

1. Her new white nursery!! I love how it turned out!! I love the cheap triangle wall most of all!!


I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us over here. I have a feeling it will be another really special year for us!

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment