Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 I hope you've had a fabulous green filled weekend and day today! We have had a blast all week focusing on it! Lots of green and fun! I will post a recap later this week! As well as a 16 month update!

We usually don't decorate for St. Patrick's Day but since we have the playroom, and Adalyn's Uncle is Irish I thought we should do a little bit at least! There isn't too much to choose from when it comes to decorating for St. Patrick's Day but we got what we could! Here are a few pictures of the playroom!


The updated cork board. I used some cool tape to give it a new look!  I moved a few things around in the playroom and got rid of the gallery wall full of frames. You will see why in in a second! :) This was later full with some of Adalyn's art! (I took these weeks ago and never posted!)
 
 
This is why I moved the pin board! I had this owl hanger for a while and hadn't put it anywhere! I decided to put it where the cork board was and I am glad I made that decision! I love it! I didn't think we needed a gallery wall  as well as this so I took it down and put the cork board over there! I also got this bar and buckets from Ikea to hold chalk, the chalk brush and magnets! I love it!

 
 We now have more a few more St. Patrick's Day books!

 I just placed some cut outs around too!

And that's it! I love decorating the play room and am looking forward to the next holiday, Easter! It's only a month away...I better get decorating! :)



Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment