Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lately....

I haven't blogged since March 21st, almost two months ago! I didn't blog about Easter, our visit to sisters or Mother's Day. I don't really have a reason. I am just enjoying watching my baby grow up into a little person. I am loving (almost) every moment of it! hahah. I'm not sure if I will go back and write quick recaps of the past holidays..we will see!! Anyway, I thought I would share a few photos! Life has been wonderful with my sweet babe lately...lots of playing outside, painting and laughing! We are so glad spring has finally come! Here are a few moments of our life at the moment...








 I am hoping to have an 18 month update up sometime soon! And maybe this weekend I can blog about Easter and Mother's Day! It is better late than never, right?! :)

Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment